Friday 6 February 2009

Hospital Appointment

Well today has been a good day. Went to the hospital this morning for another scan and for my fibrinogen treatment. Brayden weighs an impressive estimated 2 lbs and 9 ozs!!!!! Was so glad to hear this as at my last scan over a week ago they could not get enough measurements to give us a weight. He was still in that low engaged position but was up just enough for her to get the head measurement this time. With the possibility of him coming early every ounce is a bonus! Treatment went just fine today, is getting to be a bit more complicated with the amount that I have to use. Just gotta make sure I keep my legs and feet moving to avoid any blood clots. I really can't express how happy I am with the ultrasound results today. Got to see my precious little boy smacking his lips together again today like he was sucking on something....was so cute!! Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment