Saturday 21 February 2009

Hospital



Had my regular appointment at the hospital yesterday, but had to go back due to some pains in my stomach. Was kinda weird, I was just sitting and all the sudden I had this really severe pain near my belly button and my stomach would get tight which lasted for about 45 minutes. With my blood condition I decided to go back to the hospital just to check things out. When I got there they hooked me up to the fetal heart and contraction monitor and all was fine. I got to see my regular OB and she thinks that because I have previous scar tissue from key hole surgery that is what is causing the pain. Also she said we would pick a date for my C-section at my next appointment on March 4th. It will be approxiamtely 5 weeks from now. So things are moving along and I'm getting more and more nervous but excited to meet my little baby. I just want him to be strong enough to not have to spend too much time in the NICU or have any major problems. We will love him with everything we have regardless, I just don't want anything to happen to him because we have waited and wanted him for so long now. I know everything is in gods hands and I pray that he continues to watch over us and keep us wrapped in his love and protection. Have a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment