Tuesday 17 February 2009

Just a quick update.....we have made it to 29 weeks YEAHHHH!!!!! All is still going well. My doctors are on vacation this week so I have been told I have been forbidden of going into labor while they are gone. HA HA!!! But things have been going good only a few minor cramps here and there. I can really tell he is down low because I can't walk for very long before i get really really sore. So far this week I was at hospital on Monday just to do my treatment, but I was able to draw blood from my central line myself then draw my own blood from my hand after. Am very proud of myself for learning how to do those things as it helps me to feel more in control of my blood condition. This week I go back on Friday for the same then next week I have another scan on Monday. Will update as to how that goes. To Bess, thank you so much for praying for me and my little one. It really means alot to me to know someone else cares. I need all the prayers I can get as delivery draws nearer and nearer. God Bless

2 comments:

  1. I seen your post on Veiyah's page. I wanted to come read your blog. Give you my online love, praise and prayers. May the lord give you strength and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm glad to hear your doing well. I'm still praying daily for you and the little one. If you ever want to email me you can, I know your busy but I would love to keep in touch. I have a 3yr old little boy and he's is the best blessing the Lord has ever given to me, so I'm so excited for you! My email is ksleigh77@yahoo.com I hope you have a blessed day. Kristy

    ReplyDelete